- 10/25/23 - $70,000 Total in Donations Made!
- 10/25/23 - $5,000 check donated to Maui Humane Society
- 10/16/23 - $5,000 check donated to Na Wahine Toa Foundation
- 10/03/23 - *** SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT *** Now that all orders have been fulfilled, we have a small batch of surplus #MauiFundraiser Tees remaining to sell. To keep things fair, we will sell half of them starting in store THIS SATURDAY (10/07/23 from 10am-5pm), with the remaining half sold online starting at midnight that evening (SUNDAY 10/08/23 at 12am HST). FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE, ALL SALES FINAL, until sold out, no exceptions.
- 9/22/23 - Stay tuned to our social media for when we announce when the surplus of these tees will go on sale both online and in store, and when we will release the evergreen version of our Maui Fundraiser Tee.
- 9/21/23 - Received the 3rd and final wave of tees and have fulfilled all orders. If you have not received your pick up notification, please contact us.
- 9/20/23 - $20,000 check donated to @therock & @oprah's People's Fund of Maui
- 9/20/23 - $10,000 check donated to Made in Hope
- 9/13/23 - Wave 2 of the 1,000+ tees we received from the screenprinter has been processed. All mail-out orders should now be fulfilled with only the pick up orders we received from the Made in Hawaii Festival remaining. We are hoping to get the 3rd and final wave of tees here in the next week or so and will be able to fulfill the remaining orders. Mahalo for the patience. We may have some Maui tees left after all orders have been fulfilled so we will post to social media for anyone who would like to order from whatever remains. Following that, we will work on a new design that will act as an ongoing fundraiser with portions of the proceeds going right back to Maui.
- 9/12/23 - $10,000 check donated to Hawaii Community Foundation
- 9/12/23 - $10,000 check donated to Hawaii Red Cross
- 9/6/23 - We are hoping to hear back from our screener soon on the status of the next wave of tees. Mahalo for the patience!
- 9/5/23 - Our first donation of $10,000 has been made to the Maui Food Bank. Mahalo for supporting this fundraiser. More to come!
- 8/28/23 - Wave 1 of the 1,000+ tees we received have been processed from the earliest order on. We are hoping to get the second wave of tees from our printer hopefully next week and start working down the list again ASAP. You will automatically be notified when your order is ready for pickup or to be mailed once processed. Mahalo for the patience.
ALL SALES FINAL!
As we have always done to help our local community, we are working on printing these custom Maui design prints to fundraise for the devastating brush fires currently destroying many parts of West Maui, including the historic Lahaina town, As always, 100% of the net proceeds will go to the victims of the fire to help rebuild their community.
Black, 6 oz. 100% Cotton Tubular Jersey. High quality double-needle stitching on bottom hem and sleeves. Shoulder-to-shoulder tape. Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage.
Specs: Body Width: S=18", M=20", L=22", XL=24", 2XL=26", 3XL=28".
- Machine wash cold with like colors.
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do not iron if decorated.