Earth Day inspired, "Make Every Day Earth Day, Malama Da `Aina" design on a crazy soft Navy triblend organic T-Shirt made from yarn that is spun, knit, fabric dyed and finished in the USA. Cut and sewn ethically. 50% Repreve® polyester formed from an average of 6 recycled plastic bottles per Tee / 25% organic, US-grown combed ring-spun cotton / 25% Tencel™ Modal sourced from sustainable beech trees. 4.2 ounce, 30 singles, 1x1 rib knit neck, shoulder to shoulder taping, side seams.
- Saves an average of 145 gallons of water.
- Reduces 4 kg of CO2 emissions.
- Uses an average of 6 water bottles.
- Chest to Fit: S=35-37", M=38-40", L=41-43", XL=44-46", 2XL=47-49", 3XL=50-53"
--- Care Info:
- Machine wash cold with like colors.
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do not iron if decorated.