A Daruma is a traditional Japanese doll that is seen as a symbol of perseverance and good luck. The Daruma design, which includes our Shaka logo and the kanji for luck (吉 or Kichi), is incorporated into our VH07V logo. Comes on the front of a Black Tee with our Shaka icon on back right ribcage. 6 oz. (10.0 oz Canada) 100% cotton tubular Keiki jersey. Classic Short Sleeve (Regular Fit) Tee, double-needle bottom hem and sleeves, with shoulder-to-shoulder tape. Pre-shrunk to minimize shrinkage. Please be advised: These are the new, 2020 Retail Fit Keiki style so they run a bit larger than prior youth tees. See specs below.
- Size: XS=6-8, S=10-12, M=14-16, L=18-20
- Body Width: XS=16", S=17", M=18", L=19"
- Body Length: XS=21", S=22 1/2", M=24", L=25"
- Machine wash cold with like colors.
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do not iron if decorated.