The Hawaii Surfing Association (HSA) is the largest producer of amateur surfing competitions in the State of Hawai`i, with competitions on `Oahu, Maui, Kaua`i, and the Big Island. Its purpose is to perpetuate the ancient Hawaiian sport of surfing through healthy, competitive amateur surfing. The 2021-2022 HSA High School Surf Season is in jeopardy due to a lack of funds that has resulted from COVID complications. The incredible Sunny, at just 15 years old, took it upon herself to attempt to save the season through this fundraiser. Please consider purchasing this one-of-a-kind VH07V x HSA tee to help save their season!
- 100% of the profits will benefit the Hawaii Surfing Association (HSA) High School Surf Season**
- This is a PRE-SALE. Shirts will ship in October 2021
- "Aloha O Ke Kai" means to "Love the Ocean" in the Hawaiian language.
- Sponsor logos will be added below the HSA logo on the back of the tee.
- MATERIAL: 100% Polyester; Moisture wicking material
- SHIRT COLOR: Black
- Tax-deductible, charitable contributions can be made to the Hawaii Surfing Production Corp, which is HSA's sister company, its production partner, and a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
- Visit www.SaveOurSeason.com for more information.
- All Sales Final
Note from Sunny:
Aloha! My name is Sunny, I'm 15 years old and I love to surf.
Surfing has become my favorite sport and my passion! It provides for an active and healthy lifestyle that I’d like everyone to experience.
Surfing and its community are two things that I care deeply about, which is why I started this fundraiser to benefit the Hawaii Surfing Association (HSA) High School Surf Season (2021-2022). The season is in jeopardy due to a lack of funds that has resulted from COVID complications. This affects high school athletes who won’t get the honor of representing their schools in the water. Until the needed funds are raised, there will be NO season, COVID or not. They need our support, and we need them.
Thank you for supporting Hawaii’s youth!
- Machine wash cold with like colors.
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do not iron if decorated.